For the POS you have this
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/POS+System
But the POS and the WebPOS are 2 different things, and I don't know any
documentation about the WebPOS

Jacques

Le 15/12/2014 13:10, Pierre Smits a écrit :
Hi there,

I haven't had anything to do with OFBiz POS in my dealings, so I can't help
you there.

I have cc-ed the user mailing list of the OFBiz project, so that another
community member might be able to help you more.

Please subscribe to that mailing list via mailto:
user-subscr...@ofbiz.apache.org to get the replies directly.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*