Hi Jean-Luc,

thank you for mails. I'm currently in a project and have no time to answer your questions immediately, sorry.

I will try to write the main aspects down over the weekend and hope this will help you.

For further discussion, please use the original mailing list so we can share with the community.

Thanks and regards,

Michael