Hi Karen,

you are already using the right list, welcome!

Please give us some more details what you are trying to achieve. Which datafiles do you want to write?

Regards,

Michael Brohl
ecomify GmbH
www.ecomify.de

Am 29.04.15 um 01:05 schrieb Karen Kramer:
Hi, I am trying to use OfBiz to write some datafiles without using the complete
project.Hoping to get help. I've built 2 of the jars..data and base and then
got the google HashMap stuff and still having trouble initializinga class.May I
join a usergroup?Karen Kramer