Hello,

I don't know yet when i will be able to come but that's my will, see you in Brussel !

Regards,

Gil

On 27/01/2016 16:53, Heidi Dehaes - Olagos wrote:
Hello Sharan,

Nice to hear you will come over to Brussels.
At what time will you be in Brussels and at the Beer Event?
If my wife can do the homework that evening (children ....), perhaps i can
take a beer with you. I work during the day in Brussels city. So that is
not the most difficult thing to do.

Let me know when you arrive and i will see if i can arrange with my wife
the transport problems for the children ......

Do you have any knowledge of other people who will come over?

Regards,
Eric

Olagos bvba
Heidi Dehaes
Kerkstraat 34
2570 Duffel
Belgium
Tel. :     015/31 53 04
GSM :    0485/22 35 80
E-mail : info.ola...@gmail.com
http://www.olagos.eu
http://www.olagos.com
http://www.olagos.be
http://www.olagos.nl

Hi Eric

There is no OFBiz presentation on the FOSDEM schedule. The ASF has a booth
at FOSDEM and any of the Apache projects that are present can 'take over'
the booth for a fixed amount of time, to promote their project. OFBiz has
been allocated a slot on Saturday when we can use the booth to do OFBiz
demos, talk to people or just meetup.

I'm going around all weekend and will be generally helping out anyway. I
arrive on Friday so if anyone else is around then please let me know,
(there
is a beer event that looks interesting  https://fosdem.org/2016/beerevent/
<https://fosdem.org/2016/beerevent/>  ) otherwise I'll see you at the ASF
stand on Saturday.