Hello Jacques, Pierre,

I used until now only module "accounting" with menu "TaxAuthority" for
setting up VAT Taxes which works fine until now.
But not for the webpos. There is no tax used apparently.

I will now investigate with your documentation what to set up under the
"categories" "product" part .

Eric

Olagos bvba
Heidi Dehaes
Kerkstraat 34
2570 Duffel
Belgium
Tel. :     015/31 53 04
GSM :    0485/22 35 80
E-mail : info.ola...@gmail.com
http://www.olagos.eu
http://www.olagos.com
http://www.olagos.be
http://www.olagos.nl

> This may also complete Pierre's answer and helps you Eric
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz's+Tax+Authority+Data+Model
>
> VAT and other type of taxes are handled at
> https://localhost:8443/accounting/control/EditTaxAuthority?taxAuthPartyId=BEL_FOD&taxAuthGeoId=BEL
>
> Not sure if you knew about EditTaxAuthority or not, anyway I guess it helps
>
> Jacques
>

> Le 26/07/2016 à 13:14, Pierre Smits a écrit :
>
>> Hi Eric,
>>
>> Prices (and whether or not to include taxes - e.g. VAT) are defined in the
>> product component.
>>
>> I trust the above helps.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Pierre Smits
>>
>> ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
>> OFBiz based solutions & services
>>
>> OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
>> http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 12:09 PM, Heidi Dehaes - Olagos <
>> info.ola...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I start the "webpos" application from ofbiz 14.2.
>>>
>>> The "webpos" has already a lot of functionality but how to add VAT taxes
>>> the prices which are shown?
>>>
>>> Can someone help me?
>>>
>>> I don't find it. Is the code therefore already implemented?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Eric
>>>

>>> Olagos bvba
>>> Heidi Dehaes