Hi Taher,

Thanks for your advice and indeed this has been think through, to be a global improvement in invoice creation, based on time entries billing. This would apply for both (project and Scrum), and this could be the good way to refactor both invoice creation process (two different services that are not so far from each other). We only are within the conception step, and wanted to share our thought about it.

And we might need to move this thread to dev list ?

Best Regards,

Gil