Hi Sharan,

I had to refer to this email to find the sprint in the Jira dropdown, could we please in
the future not name our sprints "OFBiz Community Day...." ?

Of course I mean <<could we please in the future name our sprints "OFBiz Community

This to easily retrieve the right sprint from the tons there are in the common
ASF Jira (I easily remember OFBiz, less Community Day)

Thanks

Jacques

Thanks

Jacques