Hi Sharan,

thank you for putting the report together!

About counting I see some problems:

1. you cannot assign a task to a new sprint if it is already assigned to an earlier sprint (or I haven't found it). I had several of these issues this time. We'll need a process to remove an issue from a sprint if it is not finished or add to an additional sprint.

2. Issues with subtasks count as one (see issue 8044 and it's 18 subtasks) as Jacques also mentioned.

3. I wasn't able to put issue OFBIZ-8118 and it's 8 subtasks to the sprint.

All in all, I guess we have a multiple count of 19 achieved during the community day(s), I think it comes close to the number of commits we have recorded.

Thanks and regards,
Michael