Use SupplierProduct tab instead, add each supplier with their own SKU and
pricing. Also, make sure the product's inventory type is set to
Dropshipment only, you would have to build couple of new ECAs to take care
of billing and email notifications. Additionally, some modification is
required to the Dropshipment workflow if you want to support split shipment.

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 4:34 AM, sachin garg <>