Hello all,

If ofbiz needs to be competitive with other "ecommerce only" only software,
then there should be one or two pages very fast checkout, simply activating
and non activating products where non activated is really non activated (it
will even not appear in the search pages !!!!!!!). Extra extended and
complete SEO fields per product to fill in.
Responsive design for mobile systems.
And very important up to date filters on the ecommerce pages. As there are
filtering per age, filtering per color, etc. without reloading the page but
immediately and fast view of the filtered content.
Then Ofbiz can become again on the ecommerce market.
In the meanwhile i was converted to PrestaShop which is also a good base to
see modern functionality of ecommerce software.
Together with the inventory functionalities in ofbiz it can be again a nice
ecommerce package.

Regards,
Eric

Olagos bvba