Will do. One of the parts of 16 that I found interesting was there was a
Project module. Although not really targeted towards construction does have
basic project management. I know it looks more targeted towards Agile
development projects but Agile can work for a construction project in some
ways. We would need to add Cost Codes, Cost allocation models and Revenue
recognition, etc. Having both project management and job cost within the ERP
would be very strong for construction companies.