Thank you very much Taher,

I will used the gui.

The fun fact is : when I test it (and compare what I have in eclipse), I
have used the cleanEclipseClasspath and after the eclipseClasspath and .....
it seen to solve the eclipse pb !
So I will continue to trying to solve the way to have ofbiz with gradle
in eclipse ;-) and If I succeeded I will complete the eclipse wiki page.

Thank