On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 9:43 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> wrote:

> Hi Taher,
>
> I don't see the need to discuss about this, I have expressed facts, that's
> all
>
> Jacques

but we need more facts to identify the core cause of the crash and fix it
:-)
I think that Craig asked the right question: if there was enough memory to
start the instances and run them for 12 hours then the memory, under the
same load, should be enough to run them forever. If on the other hand the
memory usage slowly goes up then there is a memory leak or something else
that needs to be fixed.
Better move this conversation to the dev list where we can do a thorough
analysis together.

Jacopo