Opentaps will have different code version that of OFBiz and different
mailing list. The error you have shared will never display with OFBiz as
this is not an defined error of OFBiz.

You should ask your question to Opentaps forum. Also it seems your error is
related to some missing data while setting up your company. After fixing
the data it should work.

HTH!

Rishi Solanki
Sr. Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com