Hi Bahaa,

you can record them with manually entered accounting transactions.
The screen to use is the following:

https://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/accounting/control/newAcctgTrans?
organizationPartyId=Company

Enter the information for the header (you can leave most of the fields
blank) and then hit the "create" button; in the next screen you will create
Debit and Credit entries for the accounts you want to post to: you will
probably want to use one liability account for the Credit (to represent the
amount your company owe to the investor) and a cash/bank account for the
Debit (to represent the money received from the investor).

I hope it helps,

Jacopo