Hi,

Thanks for the update, links now work.

I still see older docs which don't seem to be correct for gradlew. In
particular I'm thinking the command for starting a standalone POS might help as
this would maybe create a terminal...and the current WebPOS can't be logged in
to without a terminal. The command listed here does not exist in 16.11.01
(gradlew) ofbiz:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=65866466#ApacheOFBizTechnicalProductionSetupGuide-POSSetupProcess

That command (with jar file location being corrected) is:
java -jar ./build/libs/ofbiz.jar --pos

Does anyone here know if WebPOS terminals are not actually something added as
data and instead reflect actually running POS terminals? If so, how does one
start a terminal under gradlew? If not, how does one add a terminal to the
database since the POS app cannot be logged into without a pre-existing
terminal (a bit of a proverbial "catch-22").

Thanks!

----- Original Message -----From: Jacques Le Roux
<jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>To: user@ofbiz.apache.orgSent: Thu, 30 Mar 2017
19:36:07 -0000 (UTC)Subject: Re: WebPOS Setup

Le 29/03/2017 &agrave; 22:29, stim...@comcast.net a &eacute;crit :> Hi,> > I
was looking at this document regarding the POS setup:>
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/POS+System> > This in turn
mentions another document here, described as "POS Setup Process":>
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Apache+OFBiz+Technical+Production+Setup+Guide#ApacheOFBizTechnicalProductionSetupGuide-POSSetupProcess>
 > Unfortunately that document is an invalid link. Does anyone know if this was
moved somewhere and is still available?Yes, while changing the content of the
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Technical+Production+Setup+Guide
 page it to reflect the Gradle move from Ant, I put a link to the previous
version in the top of the page. So it was easy to change the faulty link. It's
now done, HTH