Hi Ingo,

could you please check and confer that, during step #2, the ACCOUNTING_QUANTITY
is not changed for any InventoryItem? In fact, there is no guarantee that
the system will change the ACCOUNTING_QUANTITY on the same InventoryItem
for which the ATP and QOH are changed: however it should be changed in one
item. If it doesn't happen then there we will have to enable it for item
variances.

Jacopo