We have been using ofbiz for one of our products and we are looking for an
opportunity if we can modify the Entity Engine in such a way that we can
reload the entity engine on the fly so that we can add/remove/alter table
without needing to restart the ofbiz.

At this moment any changes made to entity model/group or eeca are only
visible and useful if ofbiz is restarted.

Has anyone done this before or can suggest if it's easy/medium/very
difficult to modify ofbiz entity engine in this way.

The ollowing reloads are needed.

Entity Model
Entity Group
ECA

Backend database will never change so we don't need to worry about that.

--
Deepak Agarwal

+1 407 342 6910