Hi OFBiz Dev/Admin Team,

Good day! Currently, most of my concern is to integrate our company system
OFBiz Accounting module. I am following the tutorial but I am currently
experiencing bugs/bottlenecks such as in connecting to a legacy db and the
the SOAP RPC example integration with LifeRay(https://cwiki.apache.
org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Calling+OFBiz+services+from+Liferay+using+SOAP).
I am missing the correct jars. As I see there are deprecated tutorials, I
don't know which one will fit the release 16.11 svn release. For this, I
created an issue in stackoverflow.com which is
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45569501/how-to-pass-dat
a-from-a-remote-database-into-ofbiz-database

Now, I am trying the REST approach in https://cwiki.apache.org/confl
uence/display/OFBIZ/REST+Service+Implementation

As a summary, I am passing payment info from a separate JSF application
towards OFBiz Accounting module. So as I look in the OFBiz documentation,
there are several ways... 1. By reading XML file 2. Via connecting to a
legacy db 3. By SOAP RPC 4. Via REST. So the tutorials from 2,3,4 methods
are very limited and missing details. And I don't know even it works in the
latest version of 16.11 updated svn link.

Platform Summary:

Eclipse Oxygen(OFBiz)
Netbeans IDE(Remote Application/Our PrimeFace-JSF application)
Ubuntu 16.04
For SOAP RPC client :
     -jaxrpc-api-1.1.jar
     -wsdl4j.jar
     -axis-1.4.jar
     -commons-discovery-0.5.jar

I hope you can help me find the necessary tutorial for the integration.
Thanks a lot!

*Allan L. Zarsuela*