Thanks for the update Shivangi.

Currently, I am working on Product Information Management
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/TpJjB> Process Overview document in
which, I have added process overview, business purpose of PIM and activity
diagrams for Create Product Store and Create Catalog process.

I request you all to please review and provide suggestions and improvements
as required.

Thanks in advance.

*Humera Khan*