Hi Dennis,

Someone moderated your email, please subscribe to the user ML

Thanks

Jacques

Le 08/02/2018 à 15:03, Dennis Balkir a écrit :
Hi Sharan,

please add me to the list.

Thanks
Dennis Balkir

On 2018/02/07 13:32:56, Sharan Foga <s...@apache.org> wrote:
Hi Everyone>

(Trying again as my first post didn't reach this list)>

If you have read the latest project blog post then you will have seen a section
about the discussions that have been happening on our development list about the
new proposed OFBiz documentation framework.>

https://s.apache.org/VfxE>

It is based on asciidoc and will be able to generate documentation in various
formats. This means that we can start to consolidate our OFBiz documentation
within OFBiz itself and adapt it to any new releases.>

Feedback to the proposal have been very positive and once the code is moved into
our current trunk we will need to start some documentation work. We will be
looking for volunteers to become part of a documentation team that will work on
reviewing the documents we already have in the wiki and other sources, then help
to re-structure them to fit into the new documentation framework model.>

Being involved with documentation is a good way to learn OFBiz :-)>

So if you are interested in being part of the OFBiz documentation team then please
respond to this message and I will add you to the list.>

Thanks>
Sharan>