Also if this does work...is there another inventory item iD created for
the new location?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Stock Move Error
From: <ja...@productive1.com>
Date: Thu, February 08, 2018 8:19 am
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org

We are trying to move products from one bin to another bin via stock
move. We recently have been running into an error that says "Not Enough
Inventory in from location. We looked in the from location and there is
plenty of ATP/QOH. I am not sure what's going on. Has anyone
experienced this? Is there a configuration setting I am missing? What
table/field is the system looking at when doing a stock move?

Thanks in advance....this has stomped me for 2 days now

Sincerely,

James