good tools are tools which help to work not to (try to) replace human works. :-)

1) Conversion from docbook to asciidoc will just help us to  work on content
and not on technical syntax.

2) Current ofbiz help system has some weakness but it works and, as it's easy,
to update data to use it with html file generate from ascii it's a good
tools to test if some content is usable (or not) in a contextual help.
But I agree, I don't know when contextual help  will be in the task list of the
Documentation team ;-)

Olivier