Hi Jacques,

I have tested docbookrx convertion with HELP_ACCOUNTING_agreements.xml and the
files mentioned in it and generate html with ./gradlew publishDocumentation
All the generated files seem correct, adoc and html.

When it will be a place (choosen by Documentation Team) to put files to work
on, I will put them.

In the generate file HELP_ACCOUNTING_agreements.html, there is no anchor
defined and we will need it if we need contextual link,
so now, I will try to find the good asciidoc syntax for that.

Olivier