Dmitriy,

As Nabble reminds you, you should better subscribe to the user ML for such
questions, see why here http://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html

You will get a better support and it's more fair to share with everybody

The wider the audience the better the answers you might get

This said, if you are really interested in this here are 2 recent threads
about that

User ML (starts with your question)
http://ofbiz.markmail.org/thread/ua5awexf3bels52d

Dev ML (end -so far - with my best proposition)
http://ofbiz.markmail.org/thread/opldepaevls3y3ob

Also you made a request on GitHub
https://github.com/apache/ofbiz/commit/4bd9695ee3d68b00241c19508916a1b285fcd0e4#commitcomment-27648633

I got it thanks! But it's not usually the way we exchange. We rather use the
MLs. Because for Apache OFBiz the official repos are on svn
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ofbiz/ and GitHub is only a synced replicate.
And as the ASF mantra says: "If it did not happen on ML it did not happen at
all"

HTH

Sent from: http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/OFBiz-User-f135036.html