Also you can refer the demo data in the TaxAuthorityRateProduct, and if you
have some technical knowledge (not necessarily related to OFBiz only java
will work) then you may also like to go thru service calcTax or method
TaxAuthorityServices.rateProductTaxCalc().

Finally what Yashawant suggested you can play by editing the tax rate and
check the reflections while creating orders.

HTH!

Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847