Hi ,

I would like to report back that we have been successful in integrating a
perl-catalyst ( http://www.catalystframework.org/ ) application with the
OFbiz backend utilizing XML-RPC mechanisms it provides.

Currently the scope of application required usage of Party , PartyGroup ,
Contacts , ContactMech etc.

A custom UI using bootstrap / jquery etc was developed that provided
a simplified and curtailed  UI for the management of said entities.
offering   OOTB was not an option as  it provides (justifiably)  too many
application features.

OOTB behaved consistently with the data that was created using the Custom
UI.

It was definitely enjoyable to use OFBiz as a pure framework to build
custom
applications.

regds
Rajesh Kumar Mallah.