Hi Sonali Agrahari,

You can set security.login.externalLoginKey.enabled to false in the
security.properties file for it.

Or

You can also prepare & load data for SystemProperty entity.
<SystemProperty systemResourceId="security"
systemPropertyId="security.login.externalLoginKey.enabled"
systemPropertyValue="false"/>

HTH

Thanks and Regards,

*Aditya Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-sharma-78291810a/>