Hi All

As mentioned in one of the other threads, we will be moving all the discussions
about documentation onto our dev mailing list because our documentation work
will be improving and developing the project.

Documentation messages will be prefixed with [DOC] in the subject line to make
it easier for people to filter the relevant messages.

If you are a documentation team member then please subscribe to the dev mailing
list. You can do this by sending a message to :

dev-subscr...@ofbiz.apache.org

(BTW if you want to unsubscribe from a mailing list for example our dev list
you simply send a message to dev-unsubscr...@ofbiz.apache.org)

All future documentation team communications will be on the dev list - so see
you on the other list. :-)

Thanks
Sharan