So I was exploring credit agreements tonight and noticed something
pretty odd:

1. If a customer exceeds their credit limit the system does not prevent
orders or give an alert.  The system only stops an invoice from being
created at the completion of packing (product is picked and almost out
the door)
2. If you don't have a credit limit agreement created then a customer
can place as many buy as many products as he wants from you.  Seems odd
that for credit limits to truly work ...every customer has to have an
agreement of $0 credit limit.  This seems odd.  It should be that all
customers by default have a $0 credit and the system prevents orders
from going out the door.  Is this a bug or am I crazy?

Thanks,

James