发件人: Aditya Sharma <aditya.sha...@hotwaxsystems.com>
发送时间: 2018年3月14日 12:12
收件人: user@ofbiz.apache.org
主题: Re: 答复: 答复: MRP Run for Plant and Warehouse

Hi Schumann Ye,

Refer following links for better insight:
https://markmail.org/message/6f2nxqlaxmvoncsi
https://markmail.org/message/n2ybsyet5r4xcqsz

Thanks and Regards,

*Aditya Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer HotWax Commerce
<http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-sharma-78291810a/>