Hi Rajesh,

I think what you are looking for is row-level security (restricted database
records) not user interface security [1].

So your restrictions are more-or-less queries against the user login to
check if the party of logged in user has a certain role.

Essentially, the screens that you want to design with these restrictions
should check in <actions>...</actions> if roles-to-entities exist and then
display related records.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Security+Permissions#OFBizSecurityPermissions-Atrecordlevel,byusingRolelimitedpermissionsorrelatedmeans