Should web server be different from our main Ofbiz server?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Multiple eCommerce Websites & Mapping
From: Michael Brohl <michael.br...@ecomify.de>
Date: Tue, April 10, 2018 2:43 pm
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org

Hi James,

I have to be brief but hope it helps anyway:

1. setup a WebSite entity with domain and webSiteId

2. configure you webapp like this

     <webapp name="mySite"
         title="mySite"
         app-bar-display="false"
         server="default-server"
         location="webapp/mySite"
         mount-point="/">
         <virtual-host host-name="www.mySite.com"/>
         <init-param name="webSiteId" value="mySite"/>
     </webapp>

3. Configure your web server with a virtual host and ServerName
www.mySite.com

4. Add ProxyPass with AJP protocol to virtual host configuration

ProxyPass / ajp://localhost:8009/
ProxyPassReverse / ajp://localhost:8009/

5. disable the http/https connectors of Tomcat

Hope I did not forget anything important.

Best regards,

Michael Brohl
ecomify GmbH
www.ecomify.de