Hi  Sonali,

Your last email has been moderated again
http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/MODERATE-EMAIL-How-to-resolve-CSRF-attack-td4721783.html
The 1st one being https://markmail.org/message/jmkabexchsb7cvl2 4 months
ago.

Please, as Nabble also suggests you, consider to subscribe to the user ML
http://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html.
You will get a better support, it's more fair to share with everybody there
and it's less work for moderators (thanks Deepak).
The wider the audience the better the answers you might get!
Thanks

This said, when I'll get a chance I'll try to answer you. But you should
know that OFBiz 12.04 is no longer supported (it's 6 years old) so it's
possible that this issue is fixed in newer releases but has not been
backported in 12.04. The last supported release is 16.11.04
https://ofbiz.apache.org/download.html

Hope this helps while waiting for a better answer (again subscribing will
help ;))

Jacques

--
Sent from: http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/OFBiz-User-f135036.html