Hi Ahmad,

It's recommended to keep this header but you could do better using a Content-Security-Policy as says the site https://www.fastly.com/blog/headers-we-dont-want

<<Some of the tools that audit your site will tell you to add an |X-Frame-Options| header with a value of ‘SAMEORIGIN’. This tells browsers that you are refusing to be framed by another site, and is generally a good defense against clickjacking <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clickjacking>. However, the same effect can be achieved, with more consistent support and more robust definition of behaviour, by doing:|
This has the additional benefit of being part of a header (CSP) which you should have anyway for other reasons (more on that later). So you can probably do without |X-Frame-Options| these days.>>

I'll soon review our headers even if we have not much things to change. We can't OOTB apply a CSP policy and it should be applied when you deploy in production

HTH

Jacques