Hello Brajesh,

EDI support is not available in OFBiz till now. You will need to implement
services for parsing EDI files and creating new EDI files for different
processes. You can refer 'Smooks[1]' for EDI parsing.

[1]: http://www.smooks.org/guide

Kind Regards,

Arun Patidar
Director of Information Systems

*HotWax CommerceReal OmniChannel. Real Results.*
m: +91 9827353082
w: www.hotwax.co

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/hotwaxcommerce/>
<https://www.facebook.com/HotWaxCommerce/>