Thank you for picking up my question Deepak.
UOM defining on component level. I miss the field, I went through the
complete item master and BOM screen. On which is the standard UOM for a
part defined?

Content manager; I am not a very technical person.... ContentMapFacade
and *ContentWrapper: into what does it translate in layman terms?

THanks for your help.

Wolfgang

Wolfgang Rauchholz