Hi,

As I said in my previous email, it is just a UI layer problem. There is no
out of the box UI available on e-commerce for displaying the components of
the kit product. You need a little bit of customization in the code for
displaying those components on the product details page.

Thanks and Regards
--
Pritam Kute