Hi Madhi,
Ideally it should work, can you please review the data you have prepared.
For better understanding, please share the ContactMech, PartyContactMech
and PartyContactMechPurpose xml data you have prepared to  run your service
and not getting the value.

You can get that data from webtools, by direct browse to those records at
bottom.

--
Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.