Thank you Rishi,

I tried t Catalog option too, but it poses the same challenges I cannot
overcome which is to define a delivery schedule (from...to) for each
category (or catalog)
Products from Category 1 can only be delivered in week from Oct 22 - 28
Products from Category 2 can only be delivered in week from Oct 29 - Nov 4
Products from Category 3 can only be delivered in week from Nov 5 - Nov 11
etc...

Or am I missing something?

Wolfgang

--