Hello Schumann,

I believe what you are looking for is to load specific readers, to avoid

./gradlew "ofbiz --load-data readers=seed"

This command will load all seed data, and thus security data of your
newly created plugin.

You could also use webtools webapp to load reader
(https://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/EntityImportReaders)

Or directly the data files you want
(https://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/EntityImport)

Enjoy !