Hi Mandar,

I suggest to set up a Multi-tier HAFO infrastructure, with:

   1. a cluster of web servers for the front-end (e.g. Apache HTTPD),
   ensuring that your web service has HAFO
   2. a cluster of Apache OFBiz application servers, ensuring that your
   application service has HAFO
   3. a cluster of RDBMS servers, ensuring that your persistence layer has
   HAFO, which also offers the opportunity to split between read and write
   services. If you have a huge amount of data to write to and read from the
   persistence layer you may consider using Apache Trafodion
   <https://trafodion.apache.org> as your go-to solution as it
   transactional SQL on Hbase <https://hbase.apache.org/>/Hadoop
   <https://hadoop.apache.org>.

For setting up clustering of the OFBiz tier, I suggest reading up on:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Distributed+Entity+Cache+Clear+%28DCC%29+Mechanism

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)