This is an entity used to create party to type PERSON or PARTY_GROUP.
Please check party type in party entity.
If you are looking for UI then go at [1]

[1]
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/partymgr/control/editpartygroup?create_new=Y

Best Regards,
--
*Rishi Solanki* | Sr Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>