Hello,

For Nereide, at least Mathieu, Nicolas and I are planning to come to
Berlin for the ApacheCon. I hope there will be OFBiz people there :).

Since Mathieu's conference proposal was rejected, we wonder if we could
organize unofficial workshop about OFBiz.

We are currently working on a new JsonViewHandler that will easily
provide Json formatted data, based on screen widgets. If there are
interested people in Berlin we could present this project and discuss
its usage and pros/advantage.

This task has just started, we haven't shared about that yet, it's a
teaser.

Please let us know if you are coming, and if you want to discuss about
that before, feel free to ask.

Regards

Gil