Good day,

I was looking for a manual that explains how to do SEO with Ofbiz. I was
not able to find one and would like to create a manual myself and publish
it for all to use.
Manual would include a short introduction as to what SEO is, elements of it
(meta descriptions, URLs, page speed, quality content, etc..) and how this
can be implemented with Ofbiz.
I will need a help with Ofbiz. I need to understand more in detail what the
different fields on catalogs, categories, parts etc, ... do and what the
correct syntax is.
If there is a volunteer that can help, please send me an email and we take
it form there.

Thanks, Wolfgang