Hello Ingo,

For this case, i think I would plan a job to run every X minutes, that
will check if the connexion is alive or, establish it.

The jobPoller will then take care of it after OFBiz is launched.
Depending on the connexion type it might be enough.

AFAIK there is no standard configuration to launch a service at OFBiz
start.

Gil