Hi Vipin,

I don't know anything about Azure SSO and the documentation is sparse.

It's based on a federation like SAML[2], but according to [1] it has not been
tested with SAML.
If it was you could have used Shibboleth[3]. You could try at your own risk (spend money for nothing), nothing is guaranteed. It seems only commercial products have been tested.

So I have no ideas about it and that's all I can say.

This said how do you call OFBiz? If you use simple URLs you could use a
degraded mode where you send the parameters in the URL like:

webtools/control/login?USERNAME=admin&PASSWORD=ofbiz&JavaScriptEnabled=Y

Of course it's not recommended because unsafe (can be intercept by a Man in the
Middle). But if your are in a safe network, why not?

[1] https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=56843
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_Assertion_Markup_Language
[3] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shibboleth_(Shibboleth_Consortium)

Jacques