Taher,

Well... Every member of this community can determine for him /or herself
where his/her contribution benefits the project best. So, looking forward
to your contributions during the Community Days. Wherever they may appear.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Pierre Smits
*Proud* *contributor** of* Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org/> since
2008 (without privileges)