Hi Vivek -

If secretRequired is set true, the Apache server has to configure a secret
property with a matching value that you'd specify in Tomcat configuration.
However, support for secret property was only added after 2.4.42 and your
version of Apache is 2.4.39 so I believe you're out of luck.

Tomcat is going to expect secret value unless you specifically set
secretRequired to false.

Best,
Girish