Hello All,

I came across a situation where needed to send a purchase order (PO) email
to the supplier/supplier agent, but, this feature is not available on the
OOTB trunk. I checked previous emails and it looks like this feature may be
available in some release branches as per discussion on
https://ofbiz.markmail.org/message/wbptwplnur7umkfo?q=purchase+order+email,
if it is true then, have we removed this feature intentionally or moved on
other screen (expecting on View Order screen) or required some data
settings?

I am not proposing PO email should be auto triggered like sales order in
checkout process and change order status, but, there should be an option
(may be, on View PO screen) to send email (same as sales order) to the
supplier with basic details along with order pdf attachment.

Please share your valuable thoughts, thanks!

Thanks and Regards
--
Akash Jain